Monday, June 24, 2019

🌑 Memory Loss Linked To High Blood Pressure – New Harvard Study – by Dr Sam Robbins

Duplicate the exact formula my papa used to decrease his blood pressure in just a couple of days. NO drugs, NO diet regimens, No workout:
http://drsam.co/yt/BPFormula

5 Best Foods for Lowering Your Blood Pressure, Naturally! … Scientifically Proven To Work The Same Day – NO Drugs– NO Side-Effects:
http://drsam.co/yt/5BestBPFoods

Or you can watch this video concerning the most awful food that increase high blood pressure:

Recommendations

1. http://archneur.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=1891344

=======================================.
Amnesia Linked To High Blood Pressure – New Harvard Study.
=======================================.
About 3-4 years back, my papa’s memory was obtaining actually poor and he was grumbling concerning it often. It’s weird because my daddy has really good memory – unlike me.
Currently, the last time he grumbled concerning being forgetful, was when he was taking statin cholesterol decreasing drugs back in 1998. That was a lengthy time back.
Which’s when I obtained him off the medicines and also obtained him and also my mama on a natural cholesterol lowering vitamin called, CholesLo. The wonderful news is that his memory returned to regular again as well as both my parent’s cholesterol has stayed in a healthy and balanced variety the whole time.
Given that then, he hardly ever complained regarding being forgetful or having memory troubles … And then it began once more about 4 years ago.
Initially he just condemned it on being “old”, given that he’s in his mid 80’s.
The trouble was that he was all of an abrupt whining about being absent-minded all the time. It began quickly, it wasn’t steady.
We were in fact worried that he may have Alzheimer’s, because his mother had it as well as hence, he has a genetic/family background of it.
I then asked him if he got on any kind of new medications as well as he claimed “you recognize I do not take anything unless I first ask you. My physician did desire me to take a blood stress reducing medication a couple of months back, yet I refused as well as said I’ll fix it normally like I did my cholesterol”.
I assumed I WAS having memory issues due to the fact that I don’t bear in mind any of this … and then I asked my papa if he had ever before informed me concerning this?
He claimed “no, I didn’t wish to bother you. This is simply a component of aging kid.”.

I after that informed him “dad, you’re never troubling me and for something such as this, you HAVE to inform me instantly when it happens”.
And also father was right … Memory issues are a component of aging, … therefore is having hypertension. Aging is one of the primary aspects of high blood pressure.

Anyhow, I proceeded to tell my dad just how high blood pressure is of program a major source of a cardiovascular disease or stroke, something he was currently worried regarding.

Yet what a lot of people don’t know, consisting of medical professionals … is that hypertension is ALSO connected to memory loss as well as being absent-minded. Having high blood stress midlife, beginning around the age of 35 – is linked to “memory decrease and reduced assuming skills” later in life, in your 60’s and beyond.

As well as this was reported in JAMA Neurology1, based upon a professional research study of virtually 13,500 males and women in between the age of 45-65, for even more than 20 years.

So, it’s a really accurate as well as well documented study.

Unfortunately, taking high blood pressure decreasing medicines have their very own set of side-effects, some them paradoxically being “memory loss”.

Currently the issue is, if high blood stress is component of aging, and also it’s also a significant cause of memory problems … AND blood stress lowering medications have side-effects, ONE of them likewise being “memory loss”, then what’s the option?

Well, as with every little thing – nature currently has the remedies.

======================================== -.
Thank you for viewing. Please feel complimentary to comment, like or share with your buddies.

Sign Up For Dr.Sam Robbins’s main Youtube channel.
http://drsam.co/yt/subscribe.

Like us on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/DrSamRobbins.

Browse through Dr.Sam Robbins’s blog for additional information on your health!
http://www.drsamrobbins.com/.
========================================.
Many thanks.
DrSamRobbins.

The post 🌑 Memory Loss Linked To High Blood Pressure – New Harvard Study – by Dr Sam Robbins appeared first on Actualityfeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment